Monday, July 31, 2017

Zone Conference and Emergency Transfer!

Hey Y'all!!!

So first off, ignore basically everything I told you last week. Monday night we got a call for an emergency transfer and I got transferred. I am no longer in Nova Parnamirim 1 with Sister Nobre :( super super sad that I am not her companion anymore, we had an awesome 2 weeks!! 
 
 
 
But I didn't go far! I am now in Nova Parnamirim 2 with Sister Camilio!!!! Literally I just moved beds in the house haha!! Crazy emergency transfer é?? Haha, but Sister Camilio is amazing. Love her so much, and she helps tons with the language! Que Bênção!!! We have some really good investigators who are progressing a ton!! Oh, and we are planning a wedding!! She was already in the process of planning it! The wedding is on the 18th of this month and they will be baptized that same day!! I am so excited!!! They are progressing so much! And are so strong in the gospel already! 

Oh this week we also had zone conference!! My first one!! haha! It was super sweet! Took lots of notes (which means I understood!!), and we really focused on the importance in extending commitments, following up on them and making sure our investigators are fulfilling them. I've learned mostly that without commitments or goals to progress in the gospel we really don't have the motivation to do so. And a commitment without a follow up is an empty commitment. there was really no point to extending it if you don't follow up. 

I also got to learn a bit more about the importance to each commitment we extend from the SLTs and LZs. Really sweet to hear from them all on all the different commitments. 

Other than that we just did a lot of teaching and contacting this week, you know normal missionary stuff haha! But its going well. I love it here and love my new companion! 

I know with all my heart this is the gospel of Christ, and that He is at the head of it today! That He knows us all personally because He suffered for us all personally. I promise, that if we are ever in need of help, if we just faithfully ask in prayer, we will receive the help we need! I love this gospel, and am beyond honored to be sharing this light with the people of Brazil! 

Love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week!!

Com amor,
Sister Moss
 
Sister Lopez, Sister Moss
Sister Feitosa, Sister Moss





Sister Moss, Sister Prates
Sister Moss, Sister Paes


Sister Lima, Sister Moss
Elder M. Villela, Sister Moss

Sister Nobre, Sister Moss
Sister Nobre, Sister Moss
Sister Oliveira, SisterMoss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment