Monday, August 7, 2017

Dificuldades, e Milagres Sempre Sequem

Olá a todos!!! 

Então esta semana foi ótimo!!! 

So this week has been super great, and full of miracles and difficulties, (normal). First off, difficult for me because I've had tons of pain in my knee and its been really swollen, really scary for me. I don't want my knee to affect the way I work. But the pain got bad enough that I actually pulled out my brace. Right now, its good. Very little pain and the swelling has gone down. Milagre!!

The language is getting easier. I struggle with conjugating the verbs and stuff but other than that I feel comfortable speaking. I struggle still with understanding but its getting better. 

Our investigators are progressing really well!! We have maybe 6-8 people on date for baptism for the next 2 weeks, and a wedding next week!! Super excited! Yesterday we saw so many little miracles. It was incredible! First off, we called basically all our investigators to see if they'd be able to make it to church, and literally everyone told us no. After lunch we got a call that one of our investigators changed their mind and would go to church if we got a car to pick her up. We picked her up with her 2 kiddos, and went to church. 5 minutes into sacrament meeting a family of recent converts walked in with their sister who told us no. Little miracles but amazing! 

This week I've been studying a bit on faith, and I love the scripture Ether 12:6 e fala sequinte: 
6 And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 
I have seen this scripture applied directly to my mission this week. We always, always always always will have problems and difficulties in our lives. This is normal to our life on Earth. But God always promises blessings after we endure our trials. We will receive a testimony or strengthen the testimony we have after we have shown our dedication and faith and have done our part in enduring our trials. I know this to be true! 
Also this week Sister Camilio and I were on our way to an appointment and a lady pulled up next to us in her car and offered us a ride. We were almost to the house so we declined and kept walking. she stopped next to us again and handed us chocolate and had us pick a quote out of a bag of quotes she had. I pulled mine out and it was a scripture which helped me a lot this week. Psalms 23:4
Yea, though walk through the valley of the shadow of deathwill fear no evilfor thou art with me;
What a miracle? We have challenges every day, but we can overcome all things and have no need to fear because the Lord is always with us! He overcame the world, and because of him we can overcome our trials too!
Love you all so much and hope you all have an incredible week!!
Com todos de meu amor, 
Sister Moss 








No comments:

Post a Comment