Monday, August 28, 2017

I'm going to Kill my Companion!!

Pronto! Oi familia!

First off, we had transfers! I'm still here in Nova Parnamirim but I have a new companion! Her name is Sister Mylla!! Shes 20 years old and is from São Paulo! Oh and shes dying... Meaning this is her last transfer on the mission and I get the privilege of "killing" her! Super excited for this transfer with her!! She's already helped me so much!! How do I get so lucky with my companions?? 
 
 
Last week we had a BBQ with part of our zone and it was super super fun! The elders did a good job cooking for us! Tons of people, food, soda and sports. It's my dream day, guys!!! 

This week also has been really difficult to get in to teach people. It's been really frustrating. I know it's part of the mission but I really wish it wasn't. I just want people to learn about Jesus and choose to accept his light and love in their life. What's so wrong about that? Why don't they see the importance? 

Mas realmente, without much teaching I don't have a whole lot to share with you guys. Sister Mylla is amazing and super trunky (excited to go home) but that's okay! I love her so much already. I feel like I knew her before which is super sweet! 

Today we are having a Pday de distrito and having café da manha americano!! super excited!!! 

Sorry its super short today everyone! Know that I love you all so much and so does our Savior and Father in Heaven! They are always by our side in every moment! Don't forget to turn to them in hours of need and hours of blessings! I love you all with all my heart and hope you all have an amazing week!! 

Com amor, 
Sister Moss

p.s. oh! good news! it's way easier to speak Portuguese than English now!! Woooo!!
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment