Monday, July 10, 2017

End of a Transfer...

Hey everyone!! I hope everyone enjoyed the 4th of July! I know I did! Sister Velasco and I celebrated by singing the National Anthem to the sisters in our house and having a mini BBQ!!! Woohoo!

so I am beyond sad to be ending this transfer, I feel like it just started. I need more time with Sister Velasco, and with training! I'm not ready to not be in training!!! It's basically a 90% chance that I get transferred now that I am done with my training but I will find out for sure tomorrow! 

Buuuut, I couldn't have asked for a better way to end this transfer! Yesterday we had a baptism!!!! Wooooo! Super super good! It was a baptism for F e L (mother and son). It was a real miracle that we had both of them there. During the week we found out that L would be at his dad's house on Sunday and that his dad wasn't going to let him get baptized because the "mormon church is satanic". so we were completely bummed. But still really excited for F. We went to go pick her up for church and she walks around the corner with her 1 year old son J. Super ecstatic!!! and 5 seconds later L popped around the corner!!! Sister Velasco turns to me and we both instantly high five each other and whisper "milagre!!" Uggh super awesome!! 

The baptism was really really good. It was the first baptism at the church since the church has been under construction. Sister Velasco and I spent the 2nd and 3rd hour of church cleaning the font because the workers didn't clean it before they left. But we got it done! It was funny because when F got baptized the water was still too low. so she sat on the ground in the font and basically just lied down in the water! Kind of funny! Never seen it done that way but hey, it works!! 

Other than that not much has really happened, we were really focusing on making sure they were both ready for the baptism and did a lot of contacting this week. I'm getting better at inviting people to be baptized while we are contacting. Its actually kind of fun! 

Anyway, that's basically my week, not super super crazy. But really really good!! 

Eu sei que este igreja é na igreja de Jesus Cristo, e que ele estableceu este igreja aqui na terra. sei que Joseph Smith foi um profeta de Deus e que ele restaurou na igreja aqui para nós em esse últimos dias. sei que o Livro de Mórmon é palavra de Deus e pelo poder de Deus Joseph Smith traduziu este maravilhosa livro. eu sei que Jesus Cristo é meu irmão e Salvador do mundo. Que ele sofrou para cada um de nós. E que nós temos uma oportunidade a viver e crescer mais perto de nossa Salvador e Pai Celestial. Eu sei que este igreja é único caminho para nós a viver com nossa Pai Celestial de novo depois desta vida. Sei que Ele conhece todos nós pessoalmente e nós ama pessoalmente. Eu estou muito feliz para servir meu Senhor e ajudar na obras dele. Eu amo este evangelho e muito grata por meu conhecimento de o plano de Deus em minha vida! Eu amo vocês com todos meu coração! 

Boa semana pra vocês!

Com amor,
Síster Moss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment