Monday, July 30, 2018

Workng so hard!

I cant believe I'll be home in 4 weeks! Its crazy!! I'm beyond excited to hug all of you but super sad to leave here... buuuut I think I'm a little bit more excited than sad so thats awesome!!

This week has been really really good!! we're working really really hard, probably more than i have my whole mission. Its insane. I know that the work I'm doing and the effort i'm putting in are not my efforts. but power and help from the Lord, if it were up to my carnal body and my carnal mind I'd be sleeping everyday until lunch and then a nap afterwards. I'm tired beyond compare. but somehow I seem to be able to get the work done! its incredible! 

Questions and answers... 

Do the members ever ask about your family? What do you tell them about your life at home?
Everyone asks about the family, I always show pictures and explain about the kiddos. They don't usually ask about life at home, generally, just about you guys. Which I guess counts as life at home! haha. But yeah. 
 
Do you dream in Portuguese?
Yes I dream in Portuguese haha and sometimes English too. Depends who is in my dreams I think.
 
Who are you teaching?
We're teaching a lot of people, and most of them are references now which in my experience works much much better!! (than knocking door and street contacting)
 
love you so so much!!! 
 
Love,
 
Sister Moss 








No comments:

Post a Comment