Monday, July 16, 2018

ONLY 6 MORE WEEKS!!!!!

Well everyone, this is it! Last transfer!!! Last 6 weeks in the best mission in the whole universe!!! I'm beyond excited to return home and hug my family but my heart breaks at the thought of leaving my family here in Brazil, literally break my heart. I've loved this place and it has become my home here.

BUUUT I still have 6 more weeks of hard work! So to start off, I've been transferred from Panatis to the literal city of Natal! I will finish my mission, literally in Natal!!! WOOOOO!!!! As sad as I am to leave my family in Panatis, I am so so excited to work in Natal. My new companions are Sister Ribeiro and her daughter (her greenie). We don't even know who it is yet but it'll be awesome!!!! I'm super super excited!

For the last week in Panatis we had a ward party, which was awesome!!! and Tia Lourdes, who has been a "member" for 6 years and she finally decided to get baptized!! Yesterday was her 79th birthday, and we celebrated with her baptism!!! So so awesome guys! Cried my eyes out haha! It was incredible! Love love love her, and feel so privileged to have been there to share her sweet sweet day with her. It was an incredible way to end my 3 transfers there. 

Beyond this, not much has happened. I'll update more this week, lots of changes! 

Love you all so so much! 
Sister Moss 


Bem, todo mundo, é isso! Última transferência !!! Últimas 6 semanas na melhor missão em todo o universo !!! Estou muito animada para voltar para casa e abraçar minha família, mas meu coração se quebra com o pensamento de deixar minha família aqui no Brasil, literalmente partir meu coração. Eu amei este lugar e se tornou minha casa aqui.

Ainda tenho mais 6 semanas cheia de trabalho! Então, para começar, fui transferido do Panatis para a literal cidade de Natal! Eu terminarei minha missão, literalmente em Natal !!! WOOOOO !!!! Por mais triste que esteja em deixar minha família em Panatis, estou tão animada em trabalhar em Natal. Meus novos companheiros são a Sister Ribeiro e sua filha. Nós nem sabemos quem é ainda, mas vai ser incrível !!!! Estou super super animada!

Para a última semana em Panatis, tivemos festa Juninho que foi incrível !!! e Tia Lourdes, que tem sido um "membro seca" há 6 anos e ela finalmente decidiu ser batizada !! Ontem foi seu 79º aniversário, e comemoramos com o batismo dela !!! Foi incrível! Chorei chorei chorei! Foi incrível! A amo amo amo, sinto-se tão privilegiado por ter estado presente para compartilhar seu dia especial com ela. Foi uma maneira incrível de terminar minhas 3 transferências lá.

Além disso, não aconteceu muita coisa. Vou vos dar mais noticias semana que vem, muitas mudanças!

Amo todos vocês tanto!
Sister Moss
 
This is Elder Nielsen - his twin brother is serving in the same mission with Kadie, my twin sister!




















No comments:

Post a Comment