Monday, July 9, 2018

Headed to the beach - can't touch the water!

Oh my goodness!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!! I'm crying here because I miss you all so much and really wanted to be there with y'all. Just missing Kade and I.... uggghhh!!! glad you all got to be together and have such a fun time!!! Looks awesome!!

These past few weeks have been rough. One of our investigators passed away. It looks like she had a heart attack... super super sad. We've been traumatized, she never leaves our minds. 
Also, our other baptism that was marked for Saturday fell through... ugh, she's 100% ready for this step, but wants her mom's support. her mom said she could get baptized but she doesn't support the idea. and that really messed with her. she wants to get baptized but wants moms support. that makes sense, it does. but sometimes the support comes afterwards when she sees that it really is something she wants. I can't get her off my mind, I really want to see her take this step of faith, but I think she has a lot of fear. I'm not sure how I can help her.... I can tell you right now, that it's because of her that I stayed her one more transfer, she's my friend here. I'm trying everything in my power to help her but i don't know if it's enough.. please keep her in your prayers this week and that her mom can learn to support her. 

Beyond this there's not much going on. we'll have a baptism this week. a little old lady who has been going to church for 6 years and finally decided that she wanted to get baptized! Super super excited for her! 

Things are great, my companions are great! Yes sister Lima goes home next week. I think I'll get transferred next week and possibly go to an area called Patos. which is really really far. its actually in João Pessoa. if i get transferred there it'll be really hard to say my goodbyes. but I'll definitely say goodbye to Tia Lu. 

Last week we just went to play soccer with the elders. today we're going to the beach again. I'm getting tired of going to the beach every week and not be able to touch the water haha! 

that's about it for me haha. not much else! 

love you so so much !!!
Love,
Sister Moss 




No comments:

Post a Comment