Monday, July 23, 2018

I kind of have a greenie!!!

This week was awesome! So Sister Barlow (Sister Ribeiro's greenie) got here this week straight from the CTM!! She's from Washington and is super super cute!! Love her so much already!! Sister Ribeiro is from São Carlos, São Paulo and is amazing too!!! love them so so much. I really feel like Sister Barlow is my daughter (greenie) too! We are always laughing it's insane! haha but really really awesome!

The area is huge!!! The ward seems really awesome! I don't know very many people yet but they all seem awesome! We have lots and lots of investigators right now! who are also super awesome haha! I don't have much time to explain more about them, but we're working on helping a few people get married and really just helping people feel more ready for this step. 

It was a really good week, Sister Barlow killed it this week. She speaks so well already!! She's a little shy but that's usually how it is when we start. It's weird, this week I've seen myself do so many things that I never thought I could do. It's amazing what a mission does to you haha! 

Sorry it's short today, keep those questions for next week and I'll answer them then.

love you so much!!! 5 weeks!!!!
 
Love, Sister Moss 


No comments:

Post a Comment