Monday, February 26, 2018

PEOPLE REALLY DO GO TO CHURCH!

Okay, so this one will be in just English I think. I'm with lots of pain to my head and ear and the clicking when I type isn't helping a whole lot... buuuut, this week as you can see in the title we finally had people... investigators at church with us!! Man it was great. Even though one doesn't live in our area, the other doesn't want us to teach her in her house, the other needs to get married and is basically an investigator forever, and the other told us he didn't want us to go back to his house, but he wants to be baptized and still shows up at church... like what??? but still, more people getting to know about the church of Christ!

So this week was sooooo slow haha. only because everyone we're teaching told us they didn't want to hear more, or they aren't progressing so we cut them all from our list of people we are teaching... its been rough. we're struggling a lot to find new people to teach, and who will really progress and stuff like that. But we're trying everything we can! also we were dying this week. I think we stayed at home 2 days this week because Sister Castro is having looots of pain in her legs and has a hard time walking... and then I have problems with my ear, which doesn't prevent us from working but it still sucks haha. 

This week I've been learning how much I really love studying the scriptures and really being able to see my questions be answered in such simple ways. The scriptures are sooooo awesome!! did y'all know that?? I know with every fiber of my being that the scriptures are the words of God. That He has given us sooo many wonderful books to learn and grow closer to Him and His Son! I am so blessed and so grateful for this opportunity to learn and grow for myself here on the mission. 

Love you all so much!!!

Com amor,
Sister Moss
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment