Monday, January 15, 2018

I'M ALIVE - I PROMISE!!!

I'M ALIVE - I PROMISE!!! Sorry, today we did so much and didnt have much time for anyone to write for more than 20 mins. so i'll write quick. This week was really difficult. we stayed at home literally everyday because sister sosa was sick. it was really rough, but dont worry she is much better!! Church was good but again none of our investigators went to church with us... part of the mission unfortunately. I uploaded tons of pics to dropbox! other than that not much has really happened. but things are going super well! we're teaching lots of really sweet people and we're just kind of waiting for them to go to church so we can help them take the next step and get baptized. vai dar certo!!!

sorry its short today, but I love you all so much and promise that next week I'll reply to everyone personally! Hope everyone has a great week!! 

Sister Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment