Monday, January 1, 2018

Feliz Natal e um Feliz Ano Novo

Hey everyone!!! First off, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful time over the holidays with the family and friends! Christmas and New years here in the mission is super different but such a cool experience!! Its a lot easier here in the mission not to get all wrapped (see what I did there? kkk) up in the presents but to focus so much more on the real reason for the season, which is the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I've learned a lot thus far in my mission but the thing that I cannot ever, will not ever deny is that now I know for a fact, with my own testimony; that Jesus is the Christ that he is our Lord and Savior and that he lived, suffered and died for each and everyone of us. I have no doubt about the immense and everlasting love he has for each and everyone of us. we are his friends, we are his family!

But seriously it's weird being away from home for the holidays but it is just another thing that proves to me that this is where I need to be right now! 

So super quick, the work here is really good! We had a baptism last week (Christmas Eve), man oh man his name is Denilson, and he is amazing! He was so willing and ready to do the things the Lord asks of him and to change some things in his life to fulfill the Lord's commands. He got baptized on Christmas Eve and received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday!!! New Years Eve!!! Super cool how that worked out haha! But seriously he was a miracle for us in this new area for the first week! Proof to me that this area is seriously blessed and this will be an amazing transfer here! 

Beyond this we're just getting to know the area and starting pretty much everything from scratch. Meeting new people, new parts of the area, everything! But its super good! We're actually working on helping some people get married, hopefully everything works out!! Fingers crossed!! 

Overall everything here is super great!! But I'm out of time, sorry guys! 

Love you all so much!! Happy New Year!!! Lets make the best of 2018!!!!

with all my love, 
Sister Moss









No comments:

Post a Comment