Monday, June 4, 2018

Very short email today...

So we had transfers today, I'll be staying in Panatis with Sister Feitosa and we will be killing our third companion (it's the end of her mission!) We're in a trio with Sister Lima. Should be good. Dont know how it'll all work out, we dont even have space for a 3rd person but whatever. I'm a little upset about how this transfer turned out. But all should be good. 

Our week went a little slow, it was a holiday this week here so there werent a whole bunch of people at home or in the streets, which makes everything a little more difficult, but it went well. We had 2 investigators at church with us, but they always go haha. No one new. Beyond this I dont have much to tell you... But pray for me this transfer, I am losing strength to work. Here at the end its sooo hard, my body is sooo tired. Like worse than when we have 2 serious games of soccer the same day. Its worse! I just want to sleep... I need all the help I can get haha. 

Buuuut i love you all so so much!
Love,
Sister Moss 





Tiny conversation with Sister Moss in a different email...

Mom: OMGosh!! The look on your face in the picture where that elder is laying across your laps!!! Hahahaha!

Sister Moss:  haha man it was so funny! I didnt know he was going to do that and all of a suddent there were legs on me!!! I said during the pic, "bro I'm a sister! and there are legs of an elder on me. No!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment