Monday, December 18, 2017

Transfers - New Area

We had transfers today and my area (cidade nova) got closed for sisters, so I've been transferred. Still need to work everything out with my new companion and my new ward. Hopefully I will get to talk to all of you guys at the same time!

Speaking of transfers, I am now in Alecrim with sister Sosa. we are opening this area. should be super good! I'm super nervous because I have more time in the mission than she does which means I am the senior companion! senior companion for the first time and opening a new area. it's a lot to handle! but I think it will be good for me and for the people here. I am super super excited for this transfer!!

Not sure if I'll have time to write a super good group email, we're a little crazy here today being pday and transfers all at the same time. we have to get everything out of our house today. hopefully we get it all done haha.

Love, Sister Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment